THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
Why did you and your ex split? You seemed so happy with her
Because i realised i didn’t know if i loved her or not and since i’ve been with my current girlfriend i’ve realised i wasn’t. I’m very much in love now and am so so so so much happier omfg… I’m not going to list the other reasons on the internet to a random person but she lied A LOT.
I don’t want to learn in a classroom anymore. I want to travel and talk to people and learn that way. I want to learn as I go, gathering knowledge and not being rigorously tested on it. I don’t want to lose passion in the things I like because of the worry of exams. I want to fuelled by snippets of knowledge I gain from people and be inquisitive. School has stolen my passion for the things I’m interested in and I hate it for that.